Friday, January 16, 2009

No Attempts, No Holding Back

As I have deleted all reminents of my previous blogging, I will explain as best I can the reasons for my new endeavor. Besides the fact the my old posts were meerly the rantings of a seventeen-year-old idiot, they made me realize how badly I need changes in my life right now. Let's start with my blog title: all the words i never say. Part of what I'm doing right now is trying to express what I'm feeling and not to repress emotions. Since my old title no longer applies to my new life philosophy, I was changed. I will probably be changed again later. Each of my posts was titled "Attempt" followed whatever number was consecutively next. I looked up the word attempt in a thesaurus. The opposite of attempt is fail but the synonyms for attempt include words and phrases like try, have a go, have a shot, have a stab, and struggle. These do not feel like positive words to me. They do not invoke a feeling of potential accomplishment. I am not attempting anything anymore; I am doing. I am desperate to succeed and see the changes in my life that I desire. Attempt is not a word to describe my way of thinking anymore. Perhaps I'll soon think of something witty to put in its place. So, thats it for the changes in my blogg right now. Now for the good stuff.



I have many changes to make in my life right now. I think my main two objectives are to be more confident and more outspoken, though I think they will go hand-in-hand. I have really low opinion of myself. People can tell me I'm pretty and smart all day long and I will still see a plain, short person in the mirror and I will still think of those couple B's. I also need to be a lot more patient. I sweat the small stuff and get angry or upset over absolutely nothing. Would it be pointless to say that I need more patience really fast? Lol. I feel like I need to find it soon though, before I ruin my relationship. Ultimately, I hope these positive changes make me happy. Overall, I'm not generally happy and I wish that I was. I want to smile and laugh more.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home